< Back to all blogs
Matrix Fitness Entered Into A Strategic Partnership With iFit
January 14, 2021
Matrix Fitness one of the global leaders in commercial and premium home fitness equipment has entered into a strategic partnership with iFit, which is at the forefront globally in interactive, connected fitness technology and content to incorporate iFit’s proprietary workout platform to the Matrix home fitness portfolio.
The collaboration is intended to reinforce Matrix’s innovative equipment offerings and increase iFit users. This coincides with Matrix’s new touchscreen consoles launch. These are designed to offer more fitness and entertainment options to users to keep them motivated from start to finish of their workout.
Johnson Health Tech Retail Inc President Bob Zande notes that immersive and connected fitness experiences are playing a critical role in the lives of their customers. They are elated to partner with iFit since they have a proven track record in premium fitness content. Incorporation of iFit to the Matrix line avails customers top-notch content on some of the leading equipment designed for the home.
The Matrix and iFit partnership facilitates a flawless connection between Matrix users, their equipment and iFit’s renown trainers. The iFit platform is incorporated into Matrix touchscreen consoles and is available on almost all Matrix products for home users. This includes ellipticals, treadmills, recumbent bikes, upright bikes, ClimbMills and ascent trainers. This integration gives Matrix users access to iFit’s award-winning, trainer-instructed workouts that are shot in diverse, unique locations in 50 countries across all continents. Users can access exclusive and extremely immersive studio classes directed by top-notch trainers. This includes; renown Olympians, recognized athletes and motivational trainers from around the world.
Some of The Outstanding Features of The New Generation of Matrix Consoles Include;
- iFit membership grants users access to a host of Global Workouts, studio classes, Google Maps Street View and a wide array of workouts led by inspiring trainers.
- Connectivity options enable users to view entertaining content and keep track of workout data.
- Bluetooth FTMS makes it possible for users to synchronize their gear with their preferred workout content for an interactive experience.
- Access to Matrix exclusive workout programs such as Virtual Active and Sprint 8.
- Custom program allows users to create and save up to 100 programs.
- Workout calendar enables users to save workouts for one year so they can easily access their favorites.
A year of iFit membership will be incorporated into Matrix 2nd generation touchscreen consoles which will be available at matrixfitness.com, Johnson Fitness & Wellness stores and chosen speciality fitness retailers in the U.S.