Exercise Equipment for High Schools and Colleges
From our innovative OPTI-DESIGN platform, which allow us to help create, re-invent and deliver 3D layouts of the athletic training rooms, to our state of the art commercial fitness manufacturers, we create world-class fitness experiences for active students, high school, college sports teams, and training facilities.
Fitness Manufactures we represent:
Opti-Fit is fueled by 20 years of experience and curiosity in the design process to elevate your concept-to-completion facility design. We analyze, direct and execute even after your seamless installation is complete:
- What are the headline goals for this facility?
- What are your key performance indicators?
- How much space is needed for these activities?
- How to adapt this space according to site safety assessments?
- What type of electrical network is needed for bikes, treadmills, equipment floor?
- What type of clearance does each power rack or tall step machine need?
- Is your school gym or multi-family fitness space ADA Compliant?
Opti-Fit Design Testimonials
“Opened in 1953, Carlmont High School is a California Distinguished School located in Belmont. Opti-Fit was brought on to collaborate with the Architect to design a much needed expansion to the campus’s weight Room. Natural light, and access to the outdoors are the cornerstones of this amazing project. Opti-Fit met with the Athletic Director, and coaches, to create a first class Athletic Strength Facility, provide energetic physical education classes, with functional spaces that truly personify the schools’ spirit. Go Scots!”
“Pioneer High School is a public high school located in the Blossom Valley district of San Jose, California.”
“That’s one top-notch facility with the best equipment to be found! The 6 ATLANTIS Half Rack & Platforms, featuring the Fat Grip Pull-up bars, look very nice adorning the Stanford “S” logo!”